- Min 55% marks in 10+2 , qualified from any recognized board.
Final selection will be made on the basis of Entrance test. The written test will be of two hours duration followed by personal interviews.
The written test for all courses will be divided into the following 3 sections:
- English: Verbal Ability & Verbal Reasoning
- Maths: Quantitative Ability
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
How to Apply
Application form for admission can be collected from the institute by payment of Rs. 1000 . Duly filled form along with self attested photocopies of qualifying exam and two passport sized photographs should be submitted at the institute.
- Student can register for more than one stream in same form if desired.
- Ensure all the fields in Application Form are filled.
- Check your eligibility before filling the form.
- Copy of 10th and 12th marksheet to be submitted along with form
- Copy of Adhar card of student and parent to be submitted along with application form