The course is broad based, covering the areas of computer science, software development and information systems, providing a good foundation for a rapidly changing industry scenario. The relatively open structure of the course makes it feasible to offer new option modules as the need arises, while preserving the overall objectives of the course. In addition to the core area of object oriented software development, one can study a range of other approaches and paradigms, including the development of database systems and Internet applications. The sessions are practice based and include a substantial amount of programming work.
- Well structured lectures with practical approach.
- Exposure to changing trends in global.
- Guest lecturers from leading Industry experts on prevailing Industrial practices.
- Industrial Visits, Seminars, Workshops.
- Summer Placements/ Projects.
- Personality Development Programme Sessions & Soft Skills.
- Separate Labs for BCA-IT
- Sports facility